We’re looking for a 3D artist to join the team…
At S1T2 we tell stories. We believe everyone loves stories and we seek new ways of telling them through technology. We are dedicated to making the best experiences possible.
And now, we’re looking for a talented 3D artist with a background in rigging for realtime to help us bring one of those story experiences to life!
What will you do?
You will create skeletons for various pre prepared meshes of non-bipedal species, cleanly weight paint them, import them into the Unreal Engine and make rigs for them using Control Rig.
What are we looking for?
- 1 or more years of rigging experience
- Someone who enjoys collaboration and working in teams
- Great communication
- Initiative to solve problems
- Willingness to participate in several areas of game development
- Open to learn and be flexible, everyday is a new day here.
- Passion for crafting stories and unforgettable experiences.
- Has rigged skeletal meshes for UE4
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Control Rig
How to apply
To apply, please email CV and your portfolio/examples of work to email@example.com